Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Yes. I do believe that there are beings on other planets. I don’t believe that they look like us or communicate like us, but I have believed this ever since the Area 54 experiments and all of the secrets surrounding that area by the government.
How many places have you lived? You can share the number of physical residences and/or the number of cities.
Gosh, I guess more than 10 places total. I grew up in Ohio after being born in West Virginia. I lived in Cleveland, Parma, Brooklyn, University Heights, and Mentor-on-the-Lake in Ohio. Then I moved to Florida after the divorce and lived in Coral Springs, Ocala, Tampa, and St. Petersburg. Now I live in Nashville Tennessee.
If given $22 million tax free dollars (any currency), what is the first thing you would do?
The first thing that I would do with the money would be to finish paying for my home in St. Petersburg so that my ex would have a place to stay free of charge except for taxes and insurance. Then, I would buy a home for my daughter and son-in-law and the kids (and that would include me of course since I live with them). I would buy a new car for myself, just a small one because the one I have is high in miles. I would take the rest and donate 1/2 to Christ the Cornerstone Church and the other 1/2 I would use to live on since I am retired. I would also donate about $1 million to the Homeless Ministry at my church. I would also put some of my money in a trust for my grandchildren to go to college.
The Never List: What are things you’ve never done? Or things you know you never will do?
I’ve never traveled to Europe. I’ve never traveled across the country to California by road trip. I’ve never published the book that I wrote (it needs rewritten as it is a first draft). I’ve never lived debt free although I am as close as you can be only owing about $1000. I’ve never canoed the rapids or climbed a mountain or water skied.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
I am grateful for another week of decent health. I am grateful that I have God and He has my back. I am grateful for my family, especially my daughter. I am looking forward to another great week with God and my family and life in Tennessee. Thank you, God.
Tessa from Always A Writer is our host and says,
“Here is the basic format…
- To answer three random questions each week.
- Respond to a fourth item (I will randomly chose from this list)
- Making a List out of a topic
- Completing the sentence I start
- Answering a Would you Rather question
- Bonus Question is always the same “What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?” Because we all need to be reminded that there are many things in our lives to be grateful about.
To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here.
If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
I will post four different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
- Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Share Your World” or “SYW” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.”