I’ve been nominated for this unusual award that was originally offered by Charles French, who describes his blog as ‘an exploration of reading and writing‘. The Bloggers who nominated me for this award were Millie Thom, from her blog, name Millie Thom. I have been following her blog since I became a blogger in 2014 and find her historical bent to her blog fascinating. I learn so much from her.I also was nominated for the same award just this last week from Shivangi, whose blog is named Stories by Shivangi where she is an excellent writer of flash fiction, stories, quotes and general blogs. Charles’ site is excellent with lots of tips for writers. Himself a writer, and someone who teaches writing skills, he is an expert that passes on his knowledge to his readers through his posts. I recommend you take a look at the three bloggers to see what excellent bloggers they are. I thank each blogger for considering this blog worthy of the award.
1. You are awesome; tell us why.
2. You are my friend; tell us about other friends.
3. Be creative, but it’s ok if you are having trouble with this one.
4. There are no direct questions to answer; let yourself run wild!
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
6. Notify your nominees.
- I wouldn’t say I am awesome, but other people and bloggers think this site is awesome. It is an amazing mix of flash fiction, short stories, and my poetry that I write on All Poetry. I enjoy participating in flash fiction challenges and writing in general. I love writing poetry. It truly is my first love…some is dark, some not so dark but most all of it is free verse poetry…I don’t rhyme well.
- Millie has been my friend and mentor since I started blogging and following her in November, 2014. She always gives such good advice when asked questions and her blogs are alway full of interesting history and pictures from her travels. I envy her travels because with my arthritis disability I can’t travel much. Shivangi is another friend that I met during the flash fiction challenges. She is very good natured and I enjoy reading her flash fiction. I’ve been following her blogging for some time and see it improving every time she writes. As far as other friends, I have quite a few who I have met through WordPress and Blogger…to many to list for fear of not being able to list everybody. I follow over 200 blogs and rotate them so that some I get daily and some weekly and alternate them through my system I have developed.
- As far as being creative, that’s included in the name of the blog website. The best things I create are in writing and poetry. I have recently decided to rewrite a book that I wrote during therapy for my sexual abuse while I was a child. I wrote it, couldn’t get it published, couldn’t afford to self-publish then, and lost it. Though I do have the journal (about 6 of them) that I kept all the essays, poetry and writing in. So being creative, I will start to reconstruct my book that I called “Into the Light.”
My nominees are:
Congratulations to those I have nominated. You are all Epically Awesome. PS: You are free to accept or reject the award(s). No obligation. Susan…